Give an annual donation of £1,000 and help us support more projects across the country and have access to our community of supporters who are making a difference through access to justice
Why become an Access Partner?
- You will be part of a community interested in advancing and promoting access to justice to those that need it the most
- You will be recognised by name on our website (with a link to your website) and in our annual report
- You will be invited to an annual drinks reception (Subject to pandemic related restrictions)
- We will send you regular reports and communications on how you are helping access to justice
- Give you access to our virtual event ‘Go The Extra Mile for Justice’ and other local and national events
- Offer volunteering opportunities to work with the Foundation and the Local Support Trusts across the country
Thank you for considering supporting the Access to Justice Foundation. If you would like to talk more about being one of our corporate partners then please feel free to contact Greg Hodder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07793225769.
Our current Access Partners are:
FinderMonkey are the UK’s Leading people tracing company. Since 2009 the team has traced family and friends for people across the world. Their award winning customer service, TV work and over 15,000 people reunited in the last ten years means FinderMonkey are now the most trusted people tracing company in the UK.
Clifford Chance Newcastle
Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms, with offices across five continents. Clients include corporates from all the commercial and industrial sectors, governments, regulators, trade bodies and not-for-profit organisations. Clifford Chance’s Newcastle firm have become Access Partners of the Foundation.
The Huddersfield and Dewsbury Law Society
The Huddersfield and Dewsbury Law Society is a membership society available to all legal practitioners/professionals in the locality with the aim of providing support and services to its members along with opportunities for networking and social events.
Ward Hadaway is a commercial law firm with its headquarters in Newcastle and with offices in Leeds and Manchester. The firm was founded in 1988 and has grown to become one of the UK Top 100 Law Firms employing approximately 450 people across the 3 offices.
The firm has just short of 100 partners and a client base of public companies, the public sector, private individuals and SME’s. The firm has the following departments Health and Regulatory, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Employment, Commercial, Corporate, Real Estate, Housing and Private Client. The firm represents companies and organisations in all sectors but is particularly focused on Health, Social Housing, Manufacturing and House Building, Transport and Education.