Give an annual donation of £1,000 and help us support more projects across the country and have access to our community of supporters who are making a difference through access to justice
Why become an Access Partner?
- You will be part of a community interested in advancing and promoting access to justice to those that need it the most
- You will be recognised by name on our website (with a link to your website) and in our annual report
- You will be invited to an annual drinks reception (Subject to pandemic related restrictions)
- We will send you regular reports and communications on how you are helping access to justice
- Give you access to our virtual event ‘Go The Extra Mile for Justice’ and other local and national events
- Offer volunteering opportunities to work with the Foundation and the Local Support Trusts across the country
Thank you for considering supporting the Access to Justice Foundation. If you would like to talk more about being one of our corporate partners then please feel free to contact Greg Hodder at email@example.com or call 07793225769.
Our current Access Partners are: