Give an annual donation of £6,000 and help us support more projects across the country and have a say where you are making a difference.
Why become a Justice Partner?
- You will have a voice in where your donation will be distributed
- We will recognise you on our website in our corporate supporters’ section including your logo and a short description of our partnership
- Support you with communications such as press releases/news items about your support and shout about it on our social media
- Invite you to our AGM and strategy days to see first-hand the direction and priorities that the Foundation is taking
- Give you access to our virtual event ‘Go The Extra Mile for Justice’ and other local and national events
- Encourage you and your staff to sign up to our newsletter so that you can keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Access to Justice Foundation
- Offer volunteering opportunities to work with the Foundation and the Local Support Trusts across the country
Thank you for considering supporting the Access to Justice Foundation. If you would like to talk more about being one of our corporate partners then please feel free to contact Greg Hodder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07793225769
Our current Justice Partners are:
New Law Journal
New Law Journal (NLJ) is designed to ensure busy legal professionals stay on top of all the key changes and developments that affect their careers, businesses, and the advice they give to their clients. NLJ is focused on legal trends and practice and procedure in civil & commercial litigation and dispute resolution – all fast-growing areas of law.