Give a significant donation and become a Personalised Fund Partner. Work with us to fund a legal advice project, impacting a particular area of law or location that you are interested in
Why become a Personalised Partner?
- We work closely with you to identify and fund impactful legal advice that needs support
- Give you access to our virtual event ‘Go The Extra Mile for Justice’ and other local and national events
- Offer support and advice in other fundraising events that are suited to you such as dinners, golf events etc
- Invite you to our AGM and strategy days to see first-hand the direction and priorities that the Foundation is taking
- Recognise you on our website in our corporate supporters’ section including your logo and a short description of our partnership
- Support you with communications such as press releases/news items about your support and shout about it on our social media
- Invite you to an annual dinner with our chair of Trustees and guest speaker (Subject to pandemic related restrictions)
- Potentially give you the opportunity to visit projects (Subject to pandemic related restrictions) and receive reports on what you are funding and our work in general
- Encourage you and your staff to sign up to our newsletter so that you can keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Access to Justice Foundation
- Offer volunteering opportunities to work with the Foundation and the Local Support Trusts across the country
Thank you for considering supporting the Access to Justice Foundation. If you would like to talk more about being one of our corporate partners then please feel free to contact Greg Hodder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07793225769.
Our current Personalised Partners are:
Woodsford Litigation Funding
Woodsford is an international provider of litigation financing solutions for businesses, individuals and law firms. Woodsford is committed to access to justice, which is a fundamental part of their business.
Brick Court Chambers
Founded in 1921, Brick Court Chambers is one of the leading sets of barristers’ chambers in the UK and have a very strong reputation in Commercial, Competition, International/EU and Public Law. In 2021 Brick Court Chambers marks its centenary and will be raising money for a selection of education and access to justice charities in celebration of this momentous year. We’re delighted that Brick Court has committed itself to raising £25,000 to support the Access to Justice Foundation this year.