Throughout January to February the Access to Justice Foundation will be hosting a series of short online meetings to discuss plans for Wave 2 of the Community Justice Fund and share the help and resources available through the Network for Justice. There will be a specific meeting focusing on each region across the UK, open to all with an interest in specialist advice services to attend.
“The Community Justice Fund makes grants across the UK, but we recognise that different regions have different needs. We want to build trusted relationships with those who deliver advice locally and have that extra knowledge of the situation there. We look forward to discussing with you what our next plans are and how we can help you with your essential work” – Marine Bourgeois, Grants Manager.
Read more about the meetings and register to attend here –
- Supporting local advice in East Anglia on Tuesday 5th January 2021.
- Support local advice in the South West on Wednesday 6th January 2021.
- Support local advice in the Midlands on Tuesday 12th January 2021
- Support local advice in the North East on Wednesday 13th January 2021
- Support local advice in the North West on Tuesday 19th January 2021
- Support local advice in Yorkshire on Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Support local advice in Wales on Tuesday 26th January 2021
- Support local advice in Scotland on Wednesday 27th January 2021
- Support local advice in Northern Ireland on Tuesday 2nd February 2021
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org