Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire
How we engage in Yorkshire and the Humber
Our fundraising events in Yorkshire and the Humber are coordinated and delivered by the Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire Committee which is led and Chaired by David Barraclough. Full committee details are below.
- David Barraclough, Chair
- Amy Parsons, Taylor Emmet
- Chloe Abbott, Taylor Emmet
- Holly Newton-Steele, Irwin Mitchell
- His Honour Judge Graham Robinson
- Lisa Haythorne, Derbyshire Law Centre
- Liz French, Sheffield Law Society.co.uk
- Madison Aspinall, Derbyshire Law Centre
- Natalie Cosgrove, Yorkshire Union
The Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire also coordinates local Legal Walk organising committees in each of the Legal Walk location, engaging local legal professionals in funding for local access to justice causes.
We are extremely grateful to the ongoing support and dedication of this committee to supporting access to justice locally in Yorkshire.
If you are interested in joining the the Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire Committee please get in touch with David.
Support access to justice in Yorkshire and the Humber!
The Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire stages the 10K Legal Walk events across the region in Doncaster, Leeds, Sheffield and York to raise funds for the legal agencies that give free legal advice to the most vulnerable members of society.
In 2023 the Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire ran the following Legal Walk events:
Thank you to our event sponsors for making events possible
Grants we've made in Yorkshire and the Humber
The fundraising work of the Access to Justice Foundation Yorkshire has enabled us to continue to make strategic grants to support access to justice locally. Local legal advice charity grantees include:
- Citizens Advice Bradford & Airedale
- Kirklees Citizens Advice & Law Centre
- The Manuel Bravo Project
- North Yorkshire Citizens Advice and Law Centre
- South Yorkshire Refugee Law and Justice
- Independent Domestic Abuse Services (IDAS)